The CR-I Carbon Standard establishes rules and requirements for design, development, and inclusion of projects, new methodologies, and tools, along with rules and requirements for implementation, operation and monitoring of registered projects and other related activities permitted within the purview of the mechanism.
Kindly note that is the following is the DRAFT version of document and changes are expected before the final document is released.
The CR-I Validation and Verification Standard establishes rules and requirements for Validation of proposed projects, Verification of Net GHG emission reductions from implemented projects and assessment of New Methodologies.
Kindly note that the following is the DRAFT version of document and changes are expected before final documents is released.
- CR-I Guidelines for Clustering of Individual Projects
- CR-I Tool for Determination of Contribution of Projects towards Sustainable Development
- CR-I Tool for Determination of GHG Reversal Risk and Buffer Contribution
- CR-I Guidelines for Exigent Situations
- CR-I Guidelines for Special Provision for Conversion of CDM Project.